Stephanie Arnheim is a Business Networking Strategist who helps educate business professionals in the art and science of empowered networking to move their business to the next level. Networking is about making connections and building enduring, mutually beneficial relationships.
Stephanie Connects provides the training, tools and opportunities to make sure you meet the “right” people to include in your network and expand your sphere of influence.
Stephanie is also the Executive Managing Director for the national women’s entrepreneur group called EWomen Network. This organization over 500,000 women strong connects 118 chapters across North America. We met on the stairs of a networking group and I’ve been hooked ever since with all the wonderful opportunities she provides!
enter site 1) What exactly is your business and what made you get started?
My business is Stephanie Connects and I am a Connections Strategist and Master Networker. I educate business professionals on how to reach the next level in their business using empowered networking practices. My clients learn to overcome fears associated with networking and dynamically connect with their key customers and business resources in powerful ways.
My past experiences as an entrepreneur, a teacher, a real estate investor, and a health coach all have been a part of creating Stephanie Connects. My mission is to teach the connection skills needed for business people to succeed in business, cultivate clients, and communicate clearly.
http://kirschelectricalservices.com/testimonials/ 2) What one thing do you do every day to move yourself forward and stay focused? Where do you find your inspiration?
I find abundant inspiration from my fellow women entrepreneurs. Whether it is reading an uplifting post on Facebook or an article sharing new ideas to succeed, it is important to do a variety of things to keep your mind moving forward. It’s also important for me to keep networking and meeting new people which helps me get inspired and learn new ideas that I can put into my business.
tastylia strips reviews 3) What do you do regularly to take care of yourself? Take walks with my husband wherever there is nature, play tennis regularly and do Pilates.
4) How do you keep yourself emotionally balanced while you are pushing forward? I regularly use the resources that are around me. I have an accountability partner that we check in regularly to help keep me motivated and also remind me that the road isn’t always easy and we are doing the best we can.
5) What’s the best part and the worst part of your job?
The best part is being an entrepreneur and not having to go sit in a cubicle. The worst part is making sure I step away from my desk at night and not work too much. I love what I do, but need to take breaks too.
6) What failure taught you the most and what was it?
My first entrepreneurial venture didn’t make it and I realized I still had a ton to learn. The expression that we learn from our mistakes is so true. It happens more often than I care to admit but I enjoy the learning process as I grow from it too.
7) If you had to do something different, what would that be?
Become an entrepreneur sooner.
8) If you had advice to give to someone else who was thinking of becoming an entrepreneur, what would that be? Don’t play small and don’t feel like your ideas aren’t worthy of exploring. So many people feel that if people think their idea doesn’t make sense then the person shouldn’t explore it. I feel it is important to do your research, test your market and make the tweaks needed to succeed. On the flip side, if it isn’t working then don’t keep doing it. Stop and try something else. That’s how true entrepreneurs make it in the world.
9) What did you have to overcome personally to be able to do what you do?
My own fears of success and self doubt.
10) Any last parting words?
Anything is possible. Do what fills your heart and it’s never too late to start.